Friday, August 14, 2009

M.I.L.K images

Two of my images 'Boys best friend' and 'Sisters Secret' that have been selected for the worldwide M.I.L.K ( Moments of Intimacy, love and kinship ) publications. 'Boys Best Friend' came from a private commission portrait shoot. I saw Tom and Harry (the dog) playing and the idea for the shot came about when Tom was going for a dive and Harry was in the water, so it needed a bit of direction from me to make the composition work and a lot of talk from Tom to make Harry stay and not jump in!

3 comments:

Angela@the crazyness that is me said...

Yay - your up and running - be prepared I have tons of questions!!!

snapper said...

OK I'll answer what I can and ask for help when I can't from other snappers.

Simonf said...

Ok up ad running. Would be good to see lots of questions here.